Fairwayrock is a newly established company based in Aberdeen. We have created an intelligent data-driven platform, targeting the offshore oil and gas industry providing them with a total package to streamline their supply chain. Fairwayrock will provide visibility and traceability to minimize costs, negotiate prices and procure equipment.
Data Scientist/ Project Support Intern based in Aberdeen
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to add real value, as well as gain fantastic experience for an exciting new start up brand, with a view to being promoted to a permanent full-time job. It’s not about experience, it’s about your ability (to learn) and apply what you learn with us.
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Provide project support and interaction between the development team and Fairwayrock management by regular reviews on the progress and development of the software platform from the interpretation of how it will work, challenges posed and how they are overcome being a critical member of the new asset tracking platform project team.
- The individual we are looking for should be an innovative, highly motivated and creative social media marketing intern. You will be assisting our management team in researching and creating an exciting social media strategy for the company’s social media presence. This will include keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Updating of company website.
- Optimize content following search engine optimization (SEO).
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Write and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers.
- Manage social media communications.
- Marketing research and update Fairway CRM
- Build standard templates that can be populated for future sales collateral.
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
- Gather internal historical information for the top industries.
- The individual will have the opportunity to participate in and learn about the business including consultant and client meetings.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Data Science/Marketing
- Technology skills
- Content Writing
- Experience conducting research
- Interested in learning about market intelligence
- Very task-oriented
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Self-Starter, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
Please send a cover letter and accompanying CV by 31st May 2018
Job Type: Internship
Fairway Rock Asset Management Ltd,
Bamburgh Suite, Provender House, 37 Waterloo Quay,
Aberdeen, AB11 5BS
Tel 01224 452528
Email : email@example.com