Fairwayrock Ltd recognises its responsibility for the environment and will ensure compliance with all relevant current and future legislation. Where appropriate, we will endeavour to be compliant with appropriate codes of practice.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations, and continue to
operate side by side with our neighbours and stakeholders. We will achieve this through our commitment to:
- reduce the amount of waste produced;
- make a representative available for local government meetings if required/possible;
- monitor our water use and effluent production;
review and enforce our sustainable procurement policy to align with good practice
- minimise noise from the site; and
- work closely with environmental advisors and regulators to improve our overall
environmental credentials and ensure the ongoing conservation of sensitive ecosystems for
which we are responsible.
The company will foster environmental awareness and understanding in all employees, suppliers,
customers and subcontractors. Where practicable, the company will provide information and
assistance to customers on environmental issues arising from its products and services.
Improvement will be continuous, and the company will report internally and externally on its
progress against its goals and objectives.